Dear Friends and Supporters of NGM:
Our next container of Scripture Booklets has left the printing press, World Missionary Press, (WMP) last week and should arrive some time in October.
Pastor Rafael Flores, who brought in the container last year, took the documents to the Bolivian customs to find that the government had changed the rules so that he cannot bring it in this year. So he has approached The Bible Society to see if they could do it for us.
Pastor Rafael has sugar diabetes and is physically not well. The enemy does not like what God is doing in South America so we are in much need of prayer. Please pray for the following:
- That a capable, honest person will be found to bring in the container
- That the Bolivian customs will freely allow entry of this shipment
- That Rafael may receive strength to pass on this project to another
- That finances will come in to take care of all documents and the delivery of this shipment to the Northern part of Bolivia. This could be a $4,000 expense.
- That a truck and experienced driver will be found to deliver this shipment
- That people will be inspired to pray for this work to go forward and reach each student and teacher in Bolivia.
The six workers have had a very productive month, visiting:
- 78 schools,
- 25,596 students and
- 1,248 teachers
May the Lord richly bless each one of you who are actively part of this ministry in Bolivia.
Gus, on behalf of NGM.