Guess What; I’m going to Bolivia!
Dear Friends and Supporters:
It was decided at the last Board meeting that I should go to Bolivia once a year, and since it is over a year since I came back I’m on my way soon! Possibly leaving at the end of July or the beginning of August.
Would you like to come too?
Here is what we could do. I plan to leave from Vancouver, but that may not work for most of you, and that is okay.
- When I get my ticket I will inform you when my departure is from Miami.
- If you could catch the same departure flight from Miami that would be great.
- If you cannot connect with the same flight that’s okay too.
- If you come to Santa Cruz on your own one or two days later, I would pick you up at the Airport and help find accommodations.
The purpose of inviting you to come is for three reasons:
- Maybe you have always wanted to go but didn’t because of the language barrier.
- We want to give you exposure of the Lord’s work in the Bolivian schools, and for your information, our strongest support comes those who have been there to see it.
- We want to also give you exposure of the Lord’s work amongst the Mennonites. After seeing the work of NGM I would help you make arrangements to visit friends and relatives in the colony.
- I plan to stay for a month but you would be free to leave whenever you wish.
- You would be responsible for all your own expenses, and also for the expenses of travel in Bolivia, but that is fairly cheap.
Some finances to help out for my trip has come in already, and if anyone would be willing to help out on that, we are now able to issue a tax deductible receipt if you visit the Donate section of this website.
Hope to hear from you soon, God bless,
on behalf of NGM.
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 28th, 2011 at 11:52 am